Saturday, April 22, 2006

Mr. Cool


So I've got a cheapo all-in-one scanner and about a million old photos. This one is circa 1993 when I still inhaled 2 packs a day and thought I was the sh!t with my cheesy mustache. Of course I traded one addiction for another when I took up cycling after quitting the butts five years ago. I dunno, which one is worse?
Now I know I'm not the sh!t. Just getting older, and in anyone's viewpoint, less cool. Shaved legs and lycra? yeah, that's really cool alright.....

4 comments:

The Shed Master said...

Got any PBR in that cooler?

SugsCandy said...

And I thought I was the only x-smoker in the group.... it's been 5 years for me too since the last puff and the first spin on the bike. I know smoking was worse. Replacing bad with good, one can't go wrong. Way to go. Is that really you?? I can't see past the mustache. Just Kidding.
Boy, I hope I didn't look like that when I smoked.

bubba said...

A true bad-ass
The hat, shades, and 'stache are a sweet triple threat. Raplacing that t-shirt with a wife-beater would have been the "grand-slam"

TonyG said...

OMG! What that HELL is that on your lip?

Welcome to the club, I smoked both legal and illegal for a long time. I quit smoking about 8 years ago. Can't say I miss it one bit.

Nice work --