Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring is Sprung

It just keeps getting better.

This week:

154 lbs

215 miles

12.5 hours of saddle time

All outdoors.

Life is good.

Some solo, some with the new team and some with aspiring pro Sam S. and the Shedmaster. You gotta love the first days of spring for dialing up the saddle time and stretching the legs.

My number one observation this year compared to years past is what a difference starting out the season 15 pounds lighter can make. It takes a whole lot less watts to hump up the hills at 154 than it does at 169.

I'm looking forward to a great year.


2 comments:

jwm said...

ooh man, I shouldn't have smack talked you guys in January.. I got some work to do now.

-jwm

Kerry said...

Whenever I see 154, I'm guaranteed to see 159 two days later. *sigh*

Wisconsin is power riders territory anyway right?

Good job!